Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fresh² Odor Eliminating Light Bulbs?

***Update*** Just tried to order the 2 for $19.99 deal on the manufacturers site and had a problem with submitting an order. I'll let you know what happens as soon as customer service gets back to me. You might want to wait to order these or get them from 10000bulbs.com or elsewhere on the web they are available.

A light bulb that eliminate odors...say what?!?

No kidding, and reviews have been good. If I get some of these I'll be sure to post my own.

Fresh² Odor Eliminating Light Bulbs Review

by Judie Lipsett on July 2, 2004 · 14 comments

in Home Tech

Product Requirements:
An uncovered light socket or light
fixture

I am not going to kid you for a moment – when I heard that there was a
light bulb
claiming it could eliminate odors, I thought it was the biggest
bunch of flimflammery ever.

But you know me, I am willing to give anything a try…

Technical Consumer Products, Inc. (TCP),
makers of compact florescent lighting, have created a bulb that they claim
will eliminate strong offensive smells such as fish in the kitchen, musty
laundry room odors or even pet smells – kitty box, anyone? Do these bulbs live
up to the hype? We’ll get to that in just a moment. But first I would like to
tell you a little bit more about the fluorescent bulbs themselves…

Fresh² Florescent
Bulbs
are similar in style to other compact fluorescent bulbs in that they
resemble a long white tube that has been bent into a spiral and they can be used
in a regular light socket instead of a traditional long fluorescent light
fixture.



Read the full post on the gadgeteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment